hope you can enjoy Cabal a whole lot better .
If you have very trustworthy friends then you can ask them if they will lend you their honor so that way you can do a higher-level PoH quest,
1. your friend can only lend you honor if he has more than 20K honor
2. he can't lend you honor that would result in him going below 20K.
3. Never give out honor so you have exactly 20K, always keep at least 22K so you can get your honor back.
Getting more honor out of your PoH. To do this, here are the steps.
1. Start a dual and when the box pops up wager the amount of honor you / they want to lend.
2. Beat the hell out of your friend so you get the honor they're lending you.
Have your PoH in your inventory (you have to be at least level 95 and have done your level 90 growth to accept a PoH quest) and go talk to Officer Morison in Port Lux.
3. You will get the quest, and if your friend lent you enough honor to go up a Honor Class then you will be able to accept a honor quest higher .
then you would have been able to on your own.
4. Once you have the quest, duel your friend and you will have to give him his honor back.
If he gave you all of is honor he won't have enough honor to wager during the duels and he wont be able to get it back.
Duel until you give him all of the honor back that he lent you and go do the quest.
Good luck !