hope you will enjoy Cabal a whole lot better .
1. Always aimming for 1 and only 1 EXP per hit and no more. If you getting more than 2 EXP, then you fail the topic :P Well, this seems nearly impossible to do, so try your best anyway.
2. Do not reach Lv20 if you solo skilling! Try to achieve dual trans before Lv20. Because after Lv20, there are no monsters in the 3 beginer maps that can give 1 EXP!
3. If you do reach Lv20 before dual trans then try to party up with someone or even better if you have a 2nd computer so you will get less exp or 1 exp in the party.
4. Be a superman! Yes you can do it by never go AFK! Always be available 24/7.
5. Do not spend any stat points except the one required for adept set. THe more STR/INT/DEX you put the more damage you will do hence more EXP. Also try to get +0 adept set +3 or +4 so you can skilling easier at eariest level possible.
6. Accept a dungeon quest, instead of complete it try to fail it so you will lose exp. Repeat until you've lost all the exp for that level then skilling from the begining.
7. To help you preventing from building up the boredom in a long run. Turn on the auto attack option and always use punch. Be sure to turn up the in game volume so you can hear
the punching sound. Then go watch TV, movies on computer or read a book. Come back and click another monster when the punch stopped. O, try to find a + monster so you can punch longer. The longest I've achieved was 18 minutes on Highzard+.