Cabal Leeching allows you to regain HP/MP while damaging mobs. This is possible through vampiric gear and absorb gear.
1. Leech percentage is the amount of HP/MP you can regain of the damage you do to a mob per hit.
2. Imagine you equip one Life Absorb Ring+3 (+5% HP Steal). This means you steal 5% of the damage you do to an enemy per skill.
3. So if your skill does 500 dmg to a mob, you would be able to regain 25 HP per skill from that mob.
4. Unfortunately this is not that simple and here is where the leech limit-cap comes into play.
1. The leech limit-cap is the maximum amount of HP/MP you can steal from an enemy per skill.
2. By default the base cap is 10% of your current level (Lv/10). So when you are lvl 140 you can steal a maximum of 14 HP/MP per skill.
3. So if we take the earlier example, you would be able to steal 25 HP, but because of the cap you only steal 14 HP. That's not too good.
4. To raise the cap you can equip items that add HP and/or MP per hit. These items have a line in their description that says “Max HP Steal per hit + X”.
This adds a certain amount of HP/MP to your leech limit-cap.
5. Add a Vampiric Earring+3 to your Life Absorb ring+3, this earring gives +25 HP/MP max steal, if you were to be Lv 140, your current leech cap would be: 14+25 = 39 (where 14 is your base Lv/10) .
6. thus now you would be leeching up to 39 HP/MP per hit, just keep adding until you’re on your current max leeching capabilities.
1. If you do not have any equips which give you HP Steal+X% you will leech 0% HP, which essentially means your vampiric equips are worthless.
2. The HP/MP you regain from vampiric gear is not added to the dmg you do already. You just take a part of the dmg you do and regain your HP/MP with that.
If you still feel that you are at low level , don't worry ,the Cabal powerleveling can solve your trouble .
If you are very weak ,never mind ,the cabal alz makes you become much more stronger .