Most people like money. Yes, we can buy lots of things by money. In Cabal online, we also need to save cabal alzl to buy advanced items. But do you know how to save money in cabal online? If you want to know, read the following information:
First of, your sources of income:
1. Quests. This is the main and steady source of alz throughout the game. The rewards may seem small at first but they get bigger as you increase in lvl, reaching sums towards 1-2kk per quest towards the end. Main line story and additional quests end at lvl 99, so don't count on them as a permanent source of income. You will get a few quests after that but they're either for a map code or just a free entry item type quest.
2. Drops. This is the permanent source of income but it's not steady because all drops are based on luck in cabal alzl and the drops will become scarce as you increase in lvl.
Here is a list of stuff you should keep and a list of the stuff you should NPC:
- All types of cores. Some you will want to sell, others you'll want to keep for later use.
- Chaos lamps. If you're feeling lucky, open them. If you want pure cash, sell them/NPC them. I'm including them here because I personally open them all but looking back, NPCing would have brought same if not more alz.
- Raw platinum, royal fixer, event formula card. You can combine these with 100% success rate and sell them as entry items, or sell the materials individually.
- Items with filled slots. Something like x2.5 2 slot item drop is pretty good even if it's really low grade.
- DT cards. The drop rate for these has went down and the demand has went up.
- basic craft materials. Hard shell, blue feather etc.
- professional craft materials, disks and shapes
- Formula cards. If it's not in NPC, it's probably worth a few good millions, so keep it for yourself or sell it. Most valuable/ in demand ones are .050 and .075
- Rings of Luck +2, even +1, and Critical rings.
- Odd circles. Free users can get these now from a few helper quests. Don't use them at low lvls, it's a waste. Either save them for chaos arena or tougher dungeons, or sell them to other players.
- Slotted titanium armors and weapons and phyrestine orbs and crystals. +0 is needed for crafting and +1 or higher for filling the slots for crafting. Something with +0 and 2 clean slots can be worth quite a lot as it's needed for crafting the proof item and passing to the next lvl of crafting.