One thing you must keep track of as your leveling through Cabal is to meet your character growth.
Not only is the character growth a sort of guide to how to have your stats for that particular class but it also has to be met every 10 levels up to level 100 so you can learn new skills from the officer / instructor in the village you started off in. After level 50 though the growth stats no longer has to be the same and you can decide how you would like your characters stats to be.
When in-game press C to bring up your stat menu, you'll notice at the top underneath the blue 'Character Status' writing, your Growth Lvl. requirement which you have to make sure your stats are the same as or higher.
Notice below the + 1 in my INT, necklaces and rings etc like that which add stats, cannot be used when it comes to the Growth Requirement.
Heres what you learn every 10 levels:
* Lv.10 : Combo Mode (when used and carefully timed can combo enemies.)
* Lv.20 : Aura Mode (an aura which temporarily increases your stats and can be used with Battle Modes.)
* Lv.30 : 1st Battle Mode (similar to aura except more stylish.)
* Lv.40 : Create Guild / Hoverboard License (can alo mix Aura with Battle Mode.)
* Lv.50 : 2nd Battle Mode (class specific Battle Mode - each class is different and looks sexy.)
* Lv.80 : Bike License (if you find a bike card can ride one of these beauties.)
* Lv.100 : Extra Storage (get an extra page of space.)
Upgrade your Skills:
You have to keep using your skills if you want them to level up and high level ranked skills is what you want! Not only are higher skills stronger and faster but it also levels up your stats every time you 'Rank Up' sword or magic skills cabal alz, so if you was a G.Master at level 60 you would easily be able to wear level 80 equipment. Getting up your skills requires you to hunt enemies rather than doing quests.
There are 3 different types of skill you can purchase from the 'Instructor' - Sword, Magic and Upgrade.
Remember to buy your skills from the Instructor in the village you started off in as they have moves for your class that the other instructors do not have. Only the Port Lux instructor holds new skills.